AxisVM is a comprehensive software package for civil engineers. It is a effective tool for engineers in numerous countries. Users can build the 3D structural model with the aid of integrated visual modeling. An intuitive graphical user interface supports all steps of the process: definition, analysis and result query.
- Analysis of 2D or 3D structures using trusses, beams, ribs, membranes, plates and shells in any combination.
- Linear and nonlinear analysis, buckling, vibration, seismic calculation, dynamic (time-history) analysis of 2D or 3D structures made of trusses, beams, ribs, membranes, plates and shells in any combination.
- Checking reinforced concrete columns with calculation of the load-moment strength interaction diagram
- Calculating the required amount of beam reinforcement (based on bending, shear and torsion)
- Calculating the required amount of reinforcement for reinforced concrete plates, membrane and shells
- Cracking calculation to get opening and directions for reinforced concrete plates, membrane walls and shell structures
- Spot footing design: iterative size calculation, check of efficiency
- Steel design, check of efficiency
- Solid, LVL and GLULAM timber design, check of efficiency